The beautiful vanilla art of Skyrim is just stunning but for us it is not enough, take a look what is possible with newest ENB settings, lightning effects and HD Textures and your rig will it will reach its limits...
Fallout: New Vegas
The Gamebryo Engine from Bethesda are now suffering from the ravages of time. See how to give the game from Obsidian Entertainment an allover new polished and realistic look, with new HD Textures and weather effects...
Mass Effect 3
Only here available, the original FXAA Injector by ernsthaft, take a look on the Comparison Screenshots and see for yourself . Learn how to edit your savefiles, work with new face textures and hairs for your shepard.
Grand Theft Auto 4
Get the hottest ENB settings from the most talented hobby moder out there, learn how to install customized cars and to deal with the taxi bug...
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
New screenshots from Cinematic Mod
"sunglasses at night"
"Adriana Lima ???"
"Why so sad?"
Monday, April 9, 2012
GTA 5 comes out in October 2012?
When GTA 5 comes out? The release date rumors surrounding Grand Theft Auto 5 continued. A new rumor has sprung up which suggests that GTA 5 might just be headed for a 2012 release date after all, the rumor originated from the Curriculum Vitae of an animator who accidentally left GTA 5 as one of his involved projects which includes the release date of said game.
In the CV the animator listed Grand Theft Auto 5 as one of his “Shipped Titles” Giving it a date of October 2012, whether this is the real release date of GTA 5 is yet to be decided but as far as I can see the CV does look pretty legitimate but who knows what the future can hold for GTA 5, maybe Rockstar North has long changed the release date of the game and we aren’t even aware of it.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Game: Fallout: New Vegas Modded 2xSSAA (AMD) Download: 1920x1200
- NMCs Texture Pack (link)
- Yams Pinup Parade (link)
- Western Sky Weather and Atmosphere (link)
- Western Darker Night (link)
- New Vegas Redesigned II (link)
- Mojave Delight (link)
- DarNified UINV (link)
- DK Female Face Textures (link)
- dB Enhanced Blood Textures (link)
- jSawyer Hardcore Mod v3 (link)
- Open fallout.ini file in My Documents\My Games\FalloutNV with a text editor such as Notepad.
- Look for the string bUseThreadedAI=0
- Change it to bUseThreadedAI=1
- Add another line beneath the above, iNumHWThreads=2
- Save and close this file.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for fallout_default.ini file in installation dir
If you have any question or problems with installing the mods, please contact me also if you like it please leave a comment.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
"Wrath of the Lamb" is a new DLC coming to The Binding of Isaac in late april.
Edmund McMillen the creator of The Binding of Isaac gave his fans today (6h ago) on twitter some new detail information about the new content in Wrath of the Lamb:
10+ bosses, 100+ items, 20+ enemies, 4 chapters, 1 character, 6 rooms, 40+ unlocks, 4+ new tracks, new final ending, 7+ new "random happenings" 5 new ultra rare pickups, 5 new cards, 4 new pills, 10 new challenges and buttload of new achievements!
Prize: 3$ on steam
I changed today not only the design of my blog almost completely, i also have a new plan for the future where the blog will go. I decided that i would like to appeal to a wider Audience. In order to that, it won't be longer only dedicated to Mass Effect 3 but to games in general. The focus will be on screenshots and game art, especially with modding background, since i have gained some experience with post process effects and ENB. I will deliver not only screenshots but also whole modding lists and tutorials.
Stay tuned and keep your eyes opened for the next days.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Here is a mini FAQ to help you understand what the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut is and isn’t:
What can fans expect from the Extended Cut DLC?
- For fans who want more closure in Mass Effect 3, the DLC will offer extended scenes that provide additional context and deeper insight to the conclusion of Commander Shepard’s journey.
Are there going to be more/different endings or ending DLCs in the future?
- No. BioWare strongly believes in the team’s artistic vision for the end of this arc of the Mass Effect franchise. The extended cut DLC will expand on the existing endings, but no further ending DLC is planned.
What is BioWare adding to the ending with the Extended Cut DLC?
- BioWare will expanding on the ending to Mass Effect 3 by creating additional cinematics and epilogue scenes to the existing ending sequences. The goal of these new scenes is to provide additional clarity and closure to Mass Effect 3.
When will the Extended Cut DLC be available?
- Currently the Extended Cut DLC is planned for this summer, no specific date has been announced at this point.
Why are you releasing the Extended Cut DLC?
- Though we remain committed and are proud of the artistic choices we made in the main game, we are aware that there are some fans who would like more closure to Mass Effect 3. The goal of the DLC is not to provide a new ending to the game, rather to offer fans additional context and answers to the end of Commander Shepard’s story.
So there you have it. Are we proud of the game we made and the team that made it? Hell yes. Are we going to change the ending of the game? No. Do we appreciate the passion and listen to the feedback delivered to us by our fans? Very much so and we are responding.
Summer is coming…
Wednesday, April 4, 2012